Applications for the Warwick Gender Expression Fund are now open

The applications will support transgender, non-binary and gender non-conforming students

Applications for the Warwick Gender Expression Fund (GEF) have re-opened amid funding issues.

The GEF aims to provide short-term, affirming support to transgender, non-binary and gender non-conforming students at the University of Warwick.

The applications will run until 19th February 2023.

Run by Warwick Pride and supported by Warwick Student’s Union as well as the university itself, this will be the second consecutive year of the funds operation.

The fund grants up to £50 of gender-affirming items to successful applicants. These items may include clothing, chest binders and breast forms.

Students must identify as transgender, non-binary or gender-diverse in order to be eligible for the fund. Applicants must then identify and link items they wish to have purchased on their behalf.

These applications will be assessed by transgender, non-binary, and gender-diverse members of Warwick Pride’s executive team between 20th-26th February.

You can read more information about the GEF fund here.

Warwick students are occupying The Oculus in protest of the Warwick Economics Summit

• Warwick SU votes to disaffiliate from National Union of Students over ‘hostile environment’

• ‘Our lecturers deserve more pay’: What Warwick students really think about the strikes