Image may contain: Field, Team, Football, Sport, Sports, Team Sport, Soccer, People, Human, Person

A FIFA themed night is coming to Sheffield next month

The ultimate sad boi DJ set

On the weekend that the Premier League finishes for another season, it seems like a summer without football might be unbearable. And no, I'm not counting the UEFA Nations League as a proper tournament.

However, Cafe Totem have got you sorted to see the season out, announcing that they will be hosting a FIFA themed night, playing every song that has featured on the game.

Image may contain: Word, Jersey, Shirt, Text, Face, Apparel, Clothing, Human, Person

Not only can you hear electro-indie bangers such as 'Jerk It Out', 'Rockafeller Skank' and 'Busy Earnin', there's a FIFA tournament that you can enter, and they'll be showing the best goals ever scored in the game throughout the evening.

Image may contain: People, Transportation, Vehicle, Train, Pedestrian, Architecture, Clock Tower, Building, Tower, Human, Person

Not only is it free entry, but you get can two cans of Red Stripe or Strongbow for just £5 – making the evening similar to your usual evenings sat in the living room of your flat, but meaning you actually have to go outside at some point.

Make sure you get down early to secure your game time and don't kick off too much when your mate scores a 90th minute winner against you in front of everyone.