Image may contain: Audience, Stage, Crowd, Person, People, Human

You could name a stage at this year’s Tramlines

Stagey McStageFace

Remember when the Natural Environment Research Council ran a competition to name their new boat, and Boaty McBoatFace won? Remember how well that went? Well here we go again, as Tramlines Festival have launched a competition to name their second stage ahead of this year's festival.

Having moved to the new location of Hillsborough Park for the 2018 Festival, this is the first time in the history of the festival that the public have been invited to name a stage.

To enter, all you need to do is comment on this Facebook post with your suggestions, and you'll also be entered into a prize draw to win 4 VIP Upgrades and a £100 Bar tab to spend at the festival.

Image may contain: Crowd, Person, People, Human

Heading to Sheffield between Friday 20th – Sunday 22nd July, the highly anticipated 10th edition of Tramlines Festival boasts their biggest line-up of musical talent yet, with household names from the worlds of indie, rock, garage, rap, pop and hip hop set to perform alongside local and national emerging talent.

Headliners Stereophonics, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, and Craig David’s TS5 will be joined by Clean Bandit, Blossoms, De La Soul, Milburn, Jake Bugg, Shed Seven, Everything Everything, Reverend And The Makers, Stefflon Don, The Sherlocks, Mystery Jets, and Rat Boy, amongst many others.

For more info including full line-up and ticket links, visit their website.