A guide to all the best bottomless brunches in Nottingham

For when one drink just doesn’t cut it

Did someone say bottomless brunch? I am absolutely there. Sipping unlimited cocktails at 2pm in Nottingham is definitely the best experience ever, where you can catch up with friends over a seemingly never ending stream of drinks and good food.

Nottingham’s city centre is a foodie’s ultimate dream, with some amazing food hotspots – they definitely haven’t missed out on their bottomless brunch places. From the classic favourites to more local spots around the city centre you can enjoy a bottomless brunch for around £35pp on average. Most places as well have extended their serving time from an hour and a half to a nice even two hours, meaning even more time to make your money’s worth on the cocktails.

Turtle Bay

The selection of cocktails at Turtle Bay is unbelievable, with over 20 cocktails to choose from. If a Pornstar Martini is not quite your cup of tea, they have many daiquiris, rums, mojitos and spritz’s to choose from. Turtle Bay’s fruity drinks are also accompanied by their exotic Caribbean menu. From bean bowls to BBQ burgers, their menu caters for both the meat lovers and the veggies. Once served your round of drinks, they are already on to the next, asking which one you would like for the next round. With quick service, a great selection of drinks and amazing food you cannot go wrong with Turtle Bay.

Slug & Lettuce

The Slug and Lettuce in Old Market square is for only £33pp and must I say, it does not disappoint. Even though their drinks menu is not as extensive as Turtle Bay’s, their food is amazing. From sweet to savoury, Slug & Lettuce has got it spot on, for the ones with the sweet tooth and those who go for a more savoury meal. With my personal favourite the bacon cheeseburger, all of their burgers come with fries, which some bottomless brunch places can charge extra for.

Not only is the food and the drink amazing, but the interior decor is just fab. Cute fairy lights and lots of neon signs, this is most definitely a great student spot for bottomless brunch. As for the drinks, they offer five cocktails, but if cocktails are not your drink of choice, they have a selection of spirits and mixers to get the party started. Whether it’s an Aperol Spritz or an Amstel, Slug & Lettuce drinks will soon get you boozy and ready for a night out later on in Nottingham. They even offer a later brunch from 6pm onwards which is great if you and your friends were planning on going out afterwards.

Las Iguanas

Las Iguana’s famous bottomless brunch has an exotic menu, getting your taste buds bursting from Mexican to Chilean dishes. Catering for the meat lovers, vegetarians and vegans, this place has the most vibrant looking, colourful food that everyone can enjoy. But most importantly, their cocktail selection is immense. From strawberry and mango spritz’s to coconut sour bombs, this place is a fruity cocktail lover’s dream. And if cocktails are not your thing, they most certainly won’t let you down with their vodka, rum and gin spirits with a variety of mixers to get the drinks flowing. From only £32.95pp, you really can’t beat it.

All Bar One

If you’re feeling boujee and want unlimited prosecco, gin, Aperol Spritz or Bacardi Daiquiri- then get yourself down to All Bar One in Nottingham. For just £34pp, this food and bar place offering a “brunching” and “lunching” section on the menu to cater for both the breakfast and lunch lovers. From eggs royale to smashed avocado, feta and sourdough to a pad thai – All Bar One have got a range of food, accompanied by some posh fizz. Another thing to mention is their “saxy bottomless brunch”, so imagine sipping some prosecco, with a gorgeous pad thai and live music in the background…sounds like a dream to me.

Faradays

As students we absolutely bargain, and Faradays has got you sorted. Faradays offer bottomless brunch for two hours with a wide range of burgers, pizzas and full English breakfasts for only £29pp. Their burgers come with yummy burger sauce, crispy iceberg lettuce and homemade skin on fries with BBQ sauce. If you don’t fancy a burger on the day then they’ve got you sorted with a “Bombay bird” pizza- topped with shredded chicken, crispy onion, mint mayo, coriander and Bombay sauce. Or if you’re feeling a veggie pizza, why not try out The Naturist – grilled mushroom, spinach and rocket pizza, drizzled with homemade almond pesto. As for the drinks, are you craving a raspberry cooler? Or an ex on the beach? Or even an Inch’s cider? Faradays has got it all.

Huddl

Under the same management at Faradays, we have Huddl. Huddl offers bottomless brunch from £26pp with the exact same menu as Faradays. If you’re more of an activity person than a sit-down meal, imagine having bottomless brunch but with a game of mini darts included too. Well, if so, this is the place for you. From £32pp, Huddl take their bottomless brunch to the next level by having both drinking and darts, how cool is that? This is available everyday until 1pm for two hours – so bring you and your mates along for a tipsy game of darts with some incredible pizzas and burgers.

The Hockley Arts Club 

Let’s say that you’re craving unlimited prosecco, but not quite feeling burgers or pizzas, well, look no further, The Hockley Arts Club is most certainly the place for you. The Hockley Arts Club is a bottomless afternoon tea place with beautiful afternoon tea food such as little sweet treats and sandwiches as well as 90 minutes of bottomless prosecco. This is perfect for when the parents to come visit you at uni and you’re looking for a more chilled and possibly more elegant food outing. With a classic and vegetarian menu, it is priced at £37.95pp and has a wide range of food and desserts to enjoy your unlimited prosecco with.

The 10 best alternatives to clubbing in Nottingham

• Your official guide to romanticising Autumn as a Nottingham student

Here’s which Sex Education character you would be depending on your UoN hall