Clubbers of the Week: Grab your crew for week two

Freshers’ Week may be over but clubbing is for life

Freshers’ Week is over and the novelty of university is wearing thin. Make way for the dreaded freshers’ flu cause it’s spreading faster than the plague and is showing absolutely no mercy to a single student in Notts. Stay strong soldiers. For the lucky ones that haven’t fallen victim, yet,  the party continues. What better way to cope with the newly set deadlines, endless lectures and pressures of academic success than to drink them all away. I can guarantee you won’t remember them the next morning. After walking into the wrong lectures countless times last week – guilty – both fresh-faced and veteran students decided to walk through the doors to a night of fun and take the floor.

So whether you made it onto campus last week or not, it doesn’t matter. If you managed to rock up to this big night out, sniffles and all, you’re committed and that’s something to be proud of. The Tab Notts have therefore gathered the best photos from your night out because did it really happen if there isn’t a photo of it? So why not have a scroll and see if you can spot yourself or your mates, and if you do make sure to tag them in the comments.

Album cover of the week

Via Brad Wood

Friends of the week

Via Brad Wood

Squad of the week

Via Brad Wood

Posers of the week

Via Brad Wood

Stunner of the week

Via Brad Wood

Hero of the week

Via Brad Wood

Heroine of the week

Via Brad Wood

Happiest clubber of the week

Via Brad Wood

Tee of the week

Via Brad Wood

Clubber of the week

Via Brad Wood

All photos, including featured image, courtesy of Brad Wood, CRISIS.

• Clubbers of the Week: Say cheese for week three

Introducing Clubbers of the Week: our favourite photos from your Notts nights out

• Clubbers of the Week: Feeling cool in week two