Nominations are now OPEN for The Tab Notts’ BNOC of the year 2022

It’s your time to shine

As exam season approaches and the year comes to a close, what better time is there to look back on the last year, and to crown the most iconic student. Notts is home to countless BNOC worthy students, you know the ones that can’t make it through Hallward without being stopped 110 times, who seem to know every single person you’ve met at uni.

Whether it’s your housemate’s seminar friend on the rugby team or someone you randomly met once in Freshers’, it’s time to put them up to the test, and crown this years ultimate Notts BNOC 2022.

What’s a BNOC you may ask? If you’ve been living under a rock, BNOC stands for: Big Name On Campus. Maybe it’s the guy you see in David Ross every week, or the girl who somehow manages to get into the DJ booth at Crisis.

A BNOC is known by many, whether it be for their charm, fake-tan fails or mishaps around campus. If you’ve got a story to go along with your nomination be sure to include it – we’d love to hear why your nomination deserves the clout.

If you think you, or someone you know or follow fits the criteria for the ultimate Notts BNOC, be sure to nominate them in the form below. Even if you just want to nominate the super fit guy you met in Ocean last week, all nominations are anonymous. Yes, this does mean you can even nominate yourself.

You have until Friday this week to nominate your campus faves, and then the rounds of voting will begin. Make sure to keep an eye on our articles and Instagram stories to see the nominations and cast your vote.

Take this Notts habits quiz and we’ll tell you if you belong at UON or Nottingham Trent

A guide to the best nap spots on Uni of Notts’ campus

• ‘It’s classism’: Notts students on the Nottingham Trent vs UoN rivalry