Breaking News

Police on the scene and students evacuated from a building at NTU’s Clifton Campus

Ambulances are also reportedly on the scene

Emergency services are on the scene at Nottingham Trent University’s Clifton Campus.

A number of police cars and ambulances, as well as a large police presence have been reported at the university campus in Nottingham.

Nottingham Post have also reported students being evacuated from buildings on the campus.

The nature of the incident is currently undetermined.

In a statement made to The Tab Nottingham, a Nottingham Trent University spokesperson said: “We are working with Nottinghamshire Police with regards to an incident that occurred earlier this morning on our Clifton Campus. We are offering support to any students and colleagues who may have been affected.”

In a statement on Nottinghamshire Police’s website, Detective Chief Inspector Richard Bull said  “We are still at the very early stages of our investigation and our thoughts at this time are with the victim and his family, who have been contacted.

“We are working hard to understand what happened but do believe this to be an isolated incident.”

The Tab Nottingham has contacted Nottinghamshire Police for further information.

This is breaking news article and will be updated as more information becomes available. If you have any information then please contact The Tab Nottingham on Instagram or Facebook.