Can’t get a booking for drinks? These Notts establishments are allowing walk-ins

Let the good times last!

On April 12th, non-essential services finally opened up in the UK following the new Government lockdown restrictions. Since then, we have all been left scavenging for available pub and restaurant bookings with many being so desperate for a pint or cocktail that they booked for dates months in advance.

The Tab has searched the streets of Notts to help you find the all pubs and bars that require NO BOOKING. Yes, that means you can walk in whenever you please!

Revolution Hockley

Fancy a good old revs?

Whilst Revs Cornerhouse is still closed, the Hockley site is open and ready for business! Whether you’re planning a social (abiding by Lockdown rules of course) or just want to reminisce about the good old days before COVID with your pals, Revs will be here with you along the way!

Canal House

Located along the canal (who would have thought?!), this award winning pub allows for walks ins. If you were hoping to be placed under the canopy then unfortunately you will have to book but given this summer will be the warmest within the last decade, who cares about the canopy?!

Tier

Although you will not be able to fully immerse yourself within the beautiful interior design which Tier has to offer, this bar makes up for it with £5.50 cocktails every day from 4-8pm.

Happy Drinking!

Another?

This one is for all my wine lovers out there.

If you were hoping for a more classy affair, this self-service wine bar hidden within the city centre is the one for you!

400 Rabbits

Hiding along Hurts Yard in the city centre is Nottingham’s only establishment devoted to the art of Mezcaleria, Tequila and cocktail making.

With an affordable and extensive drinks menu and colourful storefront, 400 Rabbits is the perfect venue for any drinking affair.

And many, many more…

That’s not all of them!

Here’s a list of other establishments which are also open for walk-ins within Nottingham: Blend, Blues Dawg, Bread and Bitter, Bunk (all 3), Bunkers Hill, Cured, Curious Tavern, Fothergills, Jam Café, Lord Roberts, Organ Grinder, The Parlour (WB), Pepper rocks, Suede, The castle, Thurland, Vat and Fiddle, and Ye Old Salutation.

This Notts student went viral after drunkenly pre-ordering £103 worth of curry for the next morning

What your free Pret drink says about you as a Notts student

A definitive ranking of every Notts bar you’ll visit after lockdown