Vegan market comes to Nottingham

Calling all vegans: put down the spiraliser and the avocado

The Nottingham Vegan Market will be held at the Nottingham Conference Centre on Sunday 27th of November 2016 from 10:30am-5:30pm.

Everyone is welcome, from meat eaters to vegetarians to those who are just interested in exploring new things.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLAyisQjaUg/?taken-by=clemievegancake

For some, veganism isn’t just about the food, and whilst there there will be stalls selling products ranging from food, drinks, clothes and cosmetics, charity and information stalls will offer insight into the plant-based lifestyle.

You won’t just come home with a belly full of grub, but a bag full of cruelty free makeup, clothes and head full of all things green.

Eighty stalls have signed up for far, including companies including  Greenpeace, Vegan Age UK, Cafe SoVegan and The Organic Beauty Company London.

Unlike most events in Nottingham, tickets will be available on the door and cost just £2 for adults and are free for children under 12.

Ten per cent of the profit goes directly to the environmental charities that then arrest support, so beware the big head when you walk out feeling like a total moral badass.

For for information about where the event is, individual stalls and photos from previous years, visits their Facebook page.