How to: Festival Fashion

The Tab has the top tips for all your festival fashion needs.

Coachella has come and gone and once again we Brits enter into our favourite time of the year – Festival Season.

Whether you’re heading to Reading and Leeds for some Artic Monkeys, or Wireless with Pharrell, we have some fashion tips that will see you through the weekend in style.

The Kimono

Festivals are the ultimate excuse to unleash your inner hippie.

Kimonos are big this season and are perfect for covering up your arms on a chilly evening. This kimono from Topshop also hits the Ombre trend and is perfectly contrasted against a white smock top.

The Denim Shorts

A pair of denim shorts are THE must have item at any festival, as they go with everything from a rock tee to a crop top.

The lace on these shorts contrast perfectly with the denim, add ankle boots for an edgier look.

The Tasselled Top

This Topshop top is a perfect example of the Boho Folk look which is so big this summer.

The tassels make this a statement piece so tone down the look with a pair of denim shorts, or embrace the Woodstock vibe and wear with a midi skirt like Emma.

The Rain Mac

No festival would be complete without some British Rain and carpets upon carpets of mud.

Therefore, packing a floral mac like this one from Primark is a no brainer.

Clash against stripes or your favourite band’s t-shirt.

Shoes

Continuing with the wet weather theme, no festival outfit is complete without a pair of wellies.

Industrial farmer’s boots or even the premium Hunters wellies have no place at a festival!

Go for a happy medium like these floral beauties that will brighten up any look despite the rain.

Or if you’re feeling braver, rock this season’s hottest summer trend: the jelly shoes. For extra warmth, pair with some cute frilly socks.

Finally… The Headband                  

The Floral headband has been a staple of any girl’s festival wardrobe for a few years now.

Wear your hair long like Katie’s for a 70s look, or if it’s day three and your hair is starting to look questionable, intertwine through a top bun.

See you at No Tomorrow when it’s all over!