Fresher’s Fashion: For the Girls

Look great during your first week at Uni with these outfit tips, brought to you especially for Freshers!

Freshers week: new people, new experiences, a new and better dressed you! Well… you might need some help with the last part…

The Tab is here to help!

We bring you a few Fresher’s week outfits that are comfortable enough for your busy schedule (AKA hangover), but fashionable enough that you’ll look look great, even when you’re not feeling your best.

The “Laid-back look”

Boyfriend jeans, a sporty tee and flats make up the perfect combo for any activity you might have that you want to be more comfortable for!

Get into a sporty mood by swapping your tee for a hoodie, and your flats for trainers.

Make a Statement

If you want to stand out from the freshers crowd add something extra to your outfit. Here, a floppy hat completes the look. A hat and total black – a double fashion statement!

Layers, Layers, Layers

The colder it gets, the more layers you’ll need. However, use this to your advantage by contrasting colors and materials rather than covering yourself up in a huge coat.

The “I never want to take you off” sweater

We all have at least one. It’s warm, it’s soft and if we could get away with it, we’d never take it off. Spice it up for Fresher’s week! Add a bold statement necklace to add some pop, and you’re good to go!

Under your umbrella

RAIN. There will definitely be some, if not a lot, so take cover under your umbrella.  Rather than cowering, make the umbrella a part of your outfit. A little rain won’t stop you from looking fashionable!

Just Right

Grabbing a coffee or a drink with new friends? Pick something that isn’t too dressed up or too casual.  Feel confident about your outfit and you’ll be bolder when making those all important new friends.

Happy Freshers Week everyone!