Image may contain: People, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Three more people have been arrested over the Factory bouncer attack

It brings the total number of arrests to seven

Three more people have been arrested in connection with an incident outside Factory nightclub earlier this month, when a video emerged of eight bouncers attacking two men leaving one with a serious head injury.

The Manchester Tab reported on Saturday that four men had been arrested on Friday in connection with the attack.

Another was arrested over the weekend and two further arrests have been made made today. All seven arrests were on suspicion of violent disorder and assault.

The two men arrested on Monday remain in custody for questioning, and all others have been released on bail pending further enquiries.

In addition to the seven men arrested, police also interviewed a 48-year-old woman under caution on Saturday.

Factory remains closed following the incident after its licence was suspended at an emergency meeting. All eight of the bouncers shown in the video have been sacked and had their SIA licences terminated.

Seven men have been arrested following an assault outside Factory nightclub in Manchester City Centre.At around 3.20am…

Posted by Greater Manchester Police on Monday, December 17, 2018

Detective Inspector Geoffrey Machent, of GMP’s City of Manchester division, said: “We are progressing with our investigation and are continuing to follow several lines of enquiry to ensure that those responsible for this horrendous incident are brought to justice.

“We have now interviewed a total of eight people as part of our enquiries and are continuing to review CCTV footage and witness statements.

“I would continue to urge anyone that witnessed this disturbing assault to get in touch as soon as possible, even the smallest piece of information could really assist with our enquiries.”

Factory have been contacted for comment.