Pia Mia visited Archie’s on Oxford Road

No one is sure why

Ever wondered where a best friend of Kylie Jenner would hang out? LA? Calabasas? Wrong, she just loves Archie’s opposite Man Met? 

Pia Mia, the singer of internationally acclaimed bangers such as Do It Again and Touch made her mysterious appearance at the burger venue towards the end of last semester, but Archie’s have just released the footage of her slightly underwhelming appearance.

Emerging from what looks like a taxi you’d book for a night out at Factory (who knows, she might have been there after), the star worked her way through the crowd with an uncomfortable look on her face, and proceeded to create her own milkshake.

This shake is now available to order as the ‘Princess Pia Mia shake’.

I’m a celebrity get me out of here

Over 500 people turned out to see the shake be created, although the appearance definitely caused some confusion amongst the students of Manchester.

The video, shared on Archie’s Facebook page, boasts hundreds of comments such as “She looks like she’s been slapped in the face with a wet fish”, and “I have so many questions”. Many people also posted some slightly reluctant looking selfies taken with fans.

Only came for some curly fries

Pia poses for some photos in Archie’s garb, before picking up a blender and making a groundbreaking announcement to the audience: “I don’t know what else I’m going to put in it.”

After looking confusedly at some Kinder Buenos, she eventually poses with the finished product before the cameras, claiming it is “the best milkshake of all time”.

Yep so glad I did this

She was in Manchester to perform with Kid Ink at the Apollo that night, but the true reasons behind her appearance still seem a mystery.

The full video of her appearance can be seen on the Archie’s Facebook page here.