Campus Streetstyle: Autumn Fashion

Fashion editor Kesley Barnes checks out UCL’s interpretation of the catwalks

atumn catwalk Fashion streetstyle

Its that time of year…when everyone is digging deep in the back of their wardrobes for those giant jumpers and oversized coats. As much as we hate the cold, we definitely know how to keep on trend with what we wear.

We went around UCL’s campus (freezing our arses off) to provide a great list of the finest students who have pulled out all the stops in their outfit mash ups…check these out…

David Henry Donald

Thanks to David Henry Donald who is doing Fine Art for showing UCL the perfect way to mix and match different prints. The spotted jacket looks great as a contrast to the rest of the outfit.

Mismatched prints…as seen in…Vivienne Westwood’s collection at Milan Fashion Week:

Katherine Midgley

Katherine Midgley who is also doing Fine Art shows us how we can still pull off denim after the summer by just incorporating lots of layers!

Belinda Whitfield

Belinda Whitfield, studying English, pulled out all the stops in this fake-fur coat and giant shopper, keeping warm for winter. A fake-fur coat is the perfect accessory this winter, teamed with high boots. Belinda’s violet hair complements the look indefinitely.

The Fake-Fur Coat Trend…as seen in Lanvin’s Fashion Week Show:

Tom Staunton

Tom Saunders, who does English Literature, literally caught our eye as we walked past purely for his casual but fashion-aware look. The leather jacket looks great with the red boots and altogether our favourite look of the week! The whole look almost has an almost, dare I say it, Grease appeal. Do the girls appear as quick as lightning Tom?

Stephen Montgomery

Stephen MontGomery (Former Director of External Affairs), graced us with his presence in the hall and we were caught off guard by his great style. The blazer and bow-tie combo are spot on with the high-waisters. We hope to see Mr MtGomery around campus soon…

As seen in…Just about anywhere at the moment…