How I Zapped Your Mother
There are a few things I have learnt that make life awesome. Girls from Lebanon, licking the Liberty Bell and above all, laser tag.
Bro Code Article 5:
Whether he cares about sports or not, a Bro cares about sports.
Hello, I’m Barney Stinson. This is a picture of me playing laser tag (I’m the handsome one).
Loud music, strobe lights and people manically running around looking for each other; infinitely more legendary than a night at Fabric, laser tag is the sport for those who want a societal sport-life without the tedious travel to out-of-the-way hamlets like ‘Chislehurst’ and ‘Marlow’.
It has come to my attention that UCLU’s admittedly extensive list of sports’ societies does not include a motorboat or tonsil hockey club. Although this deserves not even a low-five, I have come across the Laser Tag society and feel awesome again. Here’s why you will find it awesome too:
1) Laser Tag is awesome.
2) Laser Tag has lasers?!
3) Once you have annihilated the opposition, you can relax and the enjoy the facilities at Trocodero (which boasts bumper cars, an arcade and a Brazilian café) …if for some reason you DON’T want to spend the whole day playing laser tag.
4) Think of your health – Find out if you have epilepsy now!
5) Did I mention the lasers?
6) 5 different gun-modes to smite your bro-turned-temporary-foes in 5 glorious ways.
7) It’s one of the only places in the world where you can enjoy the sweet melancholy sounds of death metal.
8) It’s one of the only places in the world where wearing a spandex leotard is even remotely awesome.
9) You can glorify the moment with an awesome scorecard to frame above your awesome bed of even more awesome scores.
10) £5 for half an hour of fun if you join the soc? Waddup!
You are convinced. Sign up by hitting the link below:
UCLU Laser Tag Society Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/groups/458820094136598/?fref=ts