Psychology students strip for charity

Liverpool psychology students have taken the brave step of baring all for a charity calendar, all in the name of a good cause.

calendar charity liverpool liverpool university motorsport naked naked calendar neurosupport Open Air Riders psychology university

Members of the Open Air Riders in Liverpool have been doing their bit for charity recently by getting their kit off for a naked calendar.

The motorcycling club are raising money for the charity Neurosupport in a pretty impressive way.

Just one of the nude motorcyclists…

The club was founded by Paul Rigby, a psychology student, who is baring all to raise money for a charity close to him and all other motorcyclists.

Paul managed to convince 20 members of the Open Air Riders to bare all for the cause.

‘Motorcyclists are very susceptible to injuries of this type and our entire membership and their families are likely to either suffer from or to know someone who suffers from one of these’.

The charity supports people support people suffering with any neurological condition or injury, which are some of the dangers faced by motorcyclists everyday.

Neurosupport is the only national charity of its kind – covering the entire spectrum of neurological conditions and receiving no government funding.

If you want to make a donation or get your hands on a charity calendar then visit their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/oartwenty

The Neurosupport website can be found here: www.neurosupport.org.uk