We made a list of all the Lincoln Halloween club events on this year so you don’t have to

Fancy going out this Halloween? Well, you have plenty of places to choose from

One of the best parts about Halloween is the nights out. They are always one of the best nights of the year and just a good excuse to get dressed up with your friends. Most clubs usually go all out during this time of year, and Lincoln has not failed to impress. There are several amazing Halloween events on and there is something for everyone. Here are the Halloween club events happening in Lincoln that you should definitely be attending.

Nova Thursday’s – Home of Horrors

If you want a head start on all the Halloween madness, then why not kick it off with the first Halloween event at Home nightclub? Nova is a student event which takes place every Thursday at Home. If R&B and hip hop is more your type of music, then this is the place for you. This Halloween, Nova is providing a twist on their traditional event by having lots of Halloween decorations around the club and a different spooky theme for every room.

Taking place on Thursday 26th October, at Home night club. Last entry is 11.30pm.

The Superbull – Bulloween Part one

Everyone loves a Superbull, but their Halloween events are like no other. On Friday, Superbull is throwing their first part of Bulloween. There will be three floors full of different genres so there is something for every clubber. Superbull always has an amazing atmosphere and during Halloween, it’s always elevated. The tickets are sold out now, due to it being one of the best Halloween nights out, but you can try your luck on the door.

Taking place on Friday 27th October, at Level, Void and Bierkeller. Last entry is 1.45am

No Entry – The Annual Purge

This Purge-themed event is taking place at Home on Friday. There will be lots of added elements to bring the theme to life, such as Purge sirens. There is music for everyone in the six rooms, which are hosted by some of the best DJs in the city and feature a variety of music genres. It is one not to miss this Halloween weekend.

Taking place on Friday 27th October, at Home night club. Last entry is 2am.

Foreverland

By popular demand, Foreverland is returning to the Engine Shed this Saturday, presenting Dopamine Dreams. If you fancy something different this Halloween, then definitely come here on Saturday to this amazing multi-sensory rave experience. Your inner child will come out on this occasion. There will be psychedelic paint, enormous inflatables, life-size characters dressed in costumes, interactive art installations and plenty more.

Taking place on Friday 27th October, at the Engine Shed. Last entry is 11pm.

Home of Horrors Halloween 2023

Following on from Thursday, Home for Horrors is also taking place on the Saturday as well, at a larger scale. With six floors of all different amazing music, Home will not fail to give you a good night out this Saturday. This will be one of the busiest events this weekend, so if crowds aren’t your thing, this might not be the event for you. However, this is one not to be missed by those clubbing lovers.

Taking place on Saturday 28th October, at Home night club. Last entry is 2am.

Halloween Raveyard

If you prefer raving over clubbing, then check out Void’s Raveyard event this Saturday. This event will be featuring Darius Syrossia and many more DJs which will soon be announced. If you want to party hard all night, then you are in luck because this event will be on until 4am. With a great atmosphere and music, you can’t really go wrong here.

Taking place on Saturday 28th October, at Void. Last entry is 1am.

Bad Babz Halloween Special at Levels

Another event happening this Saturday is a very special Barbie-themed Halloween night at Levels. You will be given a free shot if you come wearing pink and they are also having a giant Barbz box and giveaway. This is the perfect event for any Barbie lovers, or for the people who just love a fun night out. Plus, who could say no to a giveaway?

Taking place on Saturday 28th October, at Levels. Last entry is 11.30pm.

Switch Up – Nightmare on Park Street

Switch Up is hosting a “Hip-Hop House (of Hell)” party. Full of classic hip hop and RnB hits, it is the Halloween event to be this Sunday. Switch up never fails to create an exciting atmosphere, and this Halloween, that is expected to increase. With great student drink prices, you should go check it out.

Taking place on Sunday 29th October, at Home night club. Last entry is 2am.

Shocktoberfest – at Dirty Mondays

For all the Keller lovers, they are also doing a Halloween event as well. If you want to enjoy a stein and a good sing along while the clock strikes on Halloween night, then come to Dirty Mondays at Bierkeller. With classic tunes playing all night, great drinks and ticket prices, it is the night to go on to get you ready for Halloween.

Taking place on Monday 30th October, at Bierkeller. Last entry is 1.45am.

Union Monster Mash 

If there is any time to go out this Halloween week, then it should be on Halloween night. Taking place on Tuesday is Union at Home. Union does not hold back on Halloween, which you agree with if you have experienced Halloween at Home before. There will still be six floors of music to get you in the Halloween spirit. Tickets are selling out so get them quick while you can. 

Taking place on Tuesday 31st October at Home nightclub. Last entry is 1.45 am.

The Superbull – Bulloween Part two

Being highly requested, Superbull is also hosting Bulloween round two on Halloween night. Even though only two floors will be open instead of the usual three, it is still an event to attend this Halloween. Superbull is always one of the best places to be on Halloween and with there being cheap drinks all night and if you bring your Dollar card, they are even cheaper, who could refuse to go?

Taking place on Tuesday 31st October, at Level and Bierkeller. Last entry is 1.45am

Square One DnB – Halloween 360 special 

For all the rave lovers, Void has got you this Halloween. Square One DnB are hosting a Halloween 360 special event at Void featuring JAYFOR and many other amazing acts. You might ask, what does it mean by a 360 event? Well, it means that the DJ will be positioned in the centre of the dance floor, surrounded by all of you ravers. This is the first time an event like this has happened at Void, so avoid missing out. 

Taking place on the 31st of October, at Void. Last entry is at midnight.