Image may contain: Lager, Beer Bottle, Bottle, Suit, Clothing, Apparel, Coat, Overcoat, Human, Person, Alcohol, Beverage, Drink, Beer, Accessory, Accessories, Tie

There’s a registration disco on Monday where you can register to vote and then boogie to a DJ set

Mac & Jheez will be playing at The Fenton

In case you didn’t know, there’s a general election next month. Although 1.5 million young people have already registered to vote, statistics show that there’s still loads more that haven’t got round to it yet – and if that’s you, then listen up.

This Monday, The Fenton is putting on a registration disco where you can register to vote and then enjoy a pint safe in the knowledge that you’ll be able to make a difference come the 12th of December.

Nicole and Jacob, the organisers of the event, will be sat at the door with their laptops to help register anyone that hasn’t done so already. They’ll also be answering any of your questions about who to vote for, including breaking down those tricky manifestos and cutting the bullshit from party's policies.

After you’ve registered at the door, you can then grab a drink and enjoy a DJ set from Mac and Jheez.

Image may contain: Clothing, Apparel, Person, Human

It’s really important to register to vote so that you can have a say in who controls your future. So stop pussy footing around and get on it!

The registration disco will be running from 7-9pm on Monday 25th November. For more information, check out the facebook event.

More articles by this writer:

• Someone literally crawled along one of the ledges on level 12 in Eddy B today

• We bought a Colin the Caterpillar from every major UK supermarket and rated them on aesthetic, taste and overall vibe

• Everything you’ll have done at Christmas time if you went to a slightly dodgy comprehensive school