Image may contain: Crowd, Coat, Suit, Overcoat, Female, Clothing, Apparel, Costume, Human, Person

RAG Take Me Out is coming back and they’re looking for fit singles like YOU

Mystery man, reveal yourself

Tired of thinking of inventive one liners, "convince me, pineapple DOES go on pizza," for all four of your dating apps? (apparently Hinge is where it's at now) or fed up with receiving unsolicited dick pics when all you want to do is eat your greasy Crispy's nuggets in peace?

Fear not, Take Me Out is back.

Come watch 20 actual goddesses win a date with one bang average boy and see who will be whisked off to Leeds' version of the Isle of Fernando's… Fruity at the union.

Image may contain: Costume, Dating, Girl, People, Overcoat, Coat, Suit, Woman, Face, Skin, Pants, Female, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Or better still, apply to be on the show YOURSELF as a single lady or mystery man, and delete tinder once and for all… or until you get bored on Sunday evening.

Applications to be on the show close on the 25th of October, and Paddy McGuinness (or whoever they can get in time) will be hosting the show on Friday 22nd November from 7:30 – 9:30pm.

Image may contain: Crowd, Interior Design, Indoors, Stage, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

All proceeds will go towards Behind Closed Doors and Simon on the Streets, so you also won't feel THAT bad laughing at someone else's dating disasters.

In the words of the King himself, let the Roger see the Stevens.