Image may contain: Face, Sports, Sport, High Jump, Parade, Crowd, Person, People, Human

Here are the best places to watch the semi-final in Leeds

Leeds knows IT’S COMING HOME

Alongside the huge outdoor screen in Millennium Square, the World Cup semi-final between England and Croatia on Wednesday will be shown in even more locations around Leeds. So, for those of us who didn't manage to stretch the student loan to get us over to Russia for this historic game, here are the best places to cheer on the lads in the city.

Millennium Square

If the past few rounds are anything to go by, then you can guarantee that watching the game in Millennium Square will place you in one of the biggest and best viewings in the entire country. It is expected that thousands will descend on the square to watch the game on the huge outdoor screen, and make the most of the pies and drinks which are available. Celebration scenes from Millennium Square have previously been featured during the BBC's footage of the game, on local news channels, and all over the internet, and with anticipation at a new high, the scenes in Millennium Square will be unforgettable.

The Original Oak

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkm_8ZvBfot

As long as the forecast stays sunny, The Original Oak will show the game on the giant outdoor screen, where you can also make the most of the 'pick ‘n mix' beer bucket deal. The Original Oak is also in Headingley, which means that you will be in the heart of the greatest atmosphere after the game, where celebrations may follow in the lead of previous rounds, and continue onto the streets.

The Box

You don't need to worry about your view of the game in The Box, because there has to be a space in front of one of their THIRTY TWO screens AND the projector. Of course, the only thing better than watching it come home, is watching it come home with 4-4-£12.50 bottles of Sol in Headingley's first and only sports bar.

Belgrave Music Hall

Belgrave have opened their first floor gig venue where they will show the semi-final from a huge projector, and with Belgrave's famous beers, pizza and colourful rooftop terrace, catching the game here will certainly be one of the very best experiences in Leeds.

The Dry Dock

Everybody's favourite boat pub is showing the game, and though it will be inside, it doesn't mean there will be any less of a celebration when we make it to the final. And, though the game itself is shown inside, you are in the best spot to spend plenty more time celebrating outside in the middle of the city centre.