Image may contain: Person, People, Human

We spoke to the Leeds finalist whose Tinder profile PowerPoint went viral

Where’s the giant WordArt?

It's not every day that your Tinder profile goes viral on Twitter, gaining in excess of 11,000 retweets and 50,000 likes.

What made this Tinder profile stand-out was that Biological Sciences Fourth Year Sam Dixey, made a PowerPoint presentation on his profile to stand-out from the crowd of single students.

His presentation includes hobbies and interests, skills, and of course reviews saying why Sam is an eligible bachelor. Not forgetting the references, because no one wants to be accused of plagiarism.

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Person, People, Human

We asked Sam where this idea came from, he said it came about on his placement year where him and his friend were joking about how funny it would be.

"It was one of those things where we kept saying we'd do it but never got round to it. Then one day we basically just said "f*ck it" and decided to make our own ones".

"It was a mixture between doing loads of presentations at work, seeing a couple online, and genuine interest at how it would work"

"The only downside was that you it wasn't possible to add some quality slide transitions".

Image may contain: Vespa, Vehicle, Transportation, Motorcycle, Motor Scooter, Moped, Crowd, Poster, Collage, Person, People, Human

Sam says before his upgrade his profile was quite generic, with the usual couple of photos and then some standard awful joke as a bio.

The upgrade only took 20 minutes but for the little time taken has had quite the success.

"I quite regularly get messages completely out of the blue on Facebook and Instagram from people saying how much they'd enjoyed it and that they'd shown it to all their mates."

"I've been stopped in the library a few times which is always funny and have definitely been on a lot more dates since doing it. Plus the odd super like, which never goes amiss."

"One of the funniest things I've had happen to me is a dates friend coming up whilst we were out and saying 'is that… The presentation guy?' "

Image may contain: Poster, Paper, Flyer, Brochure

Does the bibliography count towards the overall grade?

If you're a single guy or gal wanting to upgrade your Tinder game but don't know how to, fear not. Sam has some advice for you.

"Without sounding too clichéd – make it original; don't take it too seriously, if you can't laugh at yourself then chances are others won't; add a reference slide (people seem to find that important). Just enjoy yourself really".

Image may contain: Word, Text

Sam is still looking for love, but he says he finishes uni in June before travelling. Time is against him in his quest to find love in the romantic hot-spot of Hyde Park.