Image may contain: Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

The 2018 Leeds RAG Fashion Show theme has been announced and it is LIT

And tickets are on sale NOW

With the show now in its tenth year, the Leeds RAG Fashion Show committee continue to outdo themselves. Yesterday, it was announced that the 2018 theme is TIME.LESS, 'taking inspiration from the internal journey that all humans embark on'. The Refectory will be transformed for the occasion on the fifteenth of February to the vision of the show's first ever male Creative Directors.

In previous years, the show has managed to raise over £15,000 for their chosen charities. This year, they're setting the bar high with a goal of £18,000. The charities selected are Dementia UK and Leeds Mind, both of which will surely have had an impact upon the lives of students in the audience and involved in the show.

There are three ticket price bands available, granting you different levels of access and perks on the night:

VIP – the best seats in the house, a drinks reception, goodie bag, exclusive lounge for interval refreshments and a memorabilia programme.

Premium – a premium seat, an alcoholic drinks voucher and a memorabilia programme.

Standard – a seat and a memorabilia programme.

Tickets are available here.

If you're a member of a society and you're wanting to take a big group, you can email “[email protected]” and state your society and 8 names for a discounted price.