Jungle, Artful Dodger and Heatwave to play at Fool’s Paradise festival

It’s in two weeks

Good Life brings back Fools Paradise Festival and it looks to be even bigger than before.

On Saturday 24th September 2016 they will transform arenas into an indoor forest party with more than 30 world-renowned acts waiting to perform.

There is also four extra venues compared to last year’s festival plus nine different habitats for partygoers to choose from, meaning there is something for everyone.

JUNGLE are set to headline the main stage supported by Blonde, The Heatwave and Artful Dodger just to name a few.

Other acts include So Solid Crew – joined by Ghetts and  AJ Tracey, Crazy Cousinz, Amy Becker and a collection of the best underground artists in the UK scene.

The rainforest themed areas will be your go to place with live performances from Crazy P, an extended set from Romare and Magnier and a live performance from Good Life favourite Cosmo Sheldrake.

There will also be a secret love nest, an arctic dance-off in the outdoor marquee and a boutique glitter grove plus more for the people of Leeds to enjoy.

See the video from last year’s festival: