10 chat up lines to pull a Politics student
For when you want things to get more heated than a session of Prime Minister’s Questions.
Get forming the coalition of your dreams with these cheeky political ice breakers.
1. On a scale of North Korea to America, how free are you tonight?
2. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Smashing the patriarchy makes me super attracted to you.
3. If you stood in front of a mirror and held 11 diamonds produced by child slaves in Sierra Leone you’d see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
4. I’ve got a stimulus package waiting for you in my pants.
5. When you’re not with me, my heart is divided like the West Bank and Gaza.
6. I have a five year plan and it includes you. But it doesn’t have to be five years, one night works for me!
7. Baby are you a drone? ‘Cause you’ve been buzzing in my head all day.
8. I’m so depressed about the crisis in Central African Republic I really don’t think I should spend tonight alone…
9. Hey baby, are you Iran’s uranium enrichment program? ‘Cause you’re the bomb.
10. Oh we can filibuster. All. Night. Long.
Organisers said the march was about giving an ‘active space’ for students to show their solidarity with Palestine
Two students were threatened and verbally abused while walking to prayer service at Hillel House
Nicholas Rees was sentenced to six years in prison after speaking about making bombs
Rekom has closed 17 venues across the country
More than 500 Leeds alumni have signed an open letter warning about ‘the current state of anti-Semitism on campus’
‘Free Palestine’ was graffitied on Hillel House after a professor called for a ‘coordinated response’
Turns out The Traitors star is 100 per cent faithful to a Friday night at Fruity
Enjoy swooning to the likes of Mark Darcy, Patrick Verona and Alex Stewart x
We’re hosting an open meeting at Old Bar on Monday 12th February at 6pm for you to find out more
It is one of 17 other associated clubs closing across the UK
B-ahwe shares tips on how students can get into music and what touring is like
Student Rebellion Leeds are occupying a lecture hall for 24 hours to hold a workshop
Channel your inner Greta Thunberg
*cries in skinny scarf* (like that’s going to keep you warm)
Expect bad decisions, drunken giggles and exhausted lectures
Don’t worry – no stereotype will be left unjudged
Rabbi Deutsch has been accused of ‘war crimes’
Yep, you heard us right – it’s cuffing season
There’s no such thing as a good night’s sleep in Hyde Park
‘What they choose to air can be frustrating – they don’t show much of the good bits’
That’s what friends are for!
‘I wasn’t trying to be manipulative’
Everyone on TikTok is heading there already
She also revealed she was planning on proposing to him this year
An actually decent Leeds accent was a welcome start
Just when we thought we couldn’t love them anymore
I’m bawling all over again
Impossible to say if Jack or Dexter is hotter
Signing up for YouTube asap x
He said Leo Woodall and Ambika Mod are ‘wonderful together’
She’d taken screenshots ofc
ITV had our gal waiting in the wings for four days
David Nicholls look what you’ve done!
But Kenneth saw his ‘forever with Brittany’
Warning: This will make you love the show even more
Dex and Tilly sleep together in the book??