10 Signs It’s Nearly The Christmas Holidays
Woolly hats are on the rise but campus is dead. Here’s 10 signs it’s nearly the Christmas holidays in Leeds.
1. You’re frantically trying to do the last 5 weeks work in 5 days to get your end of term coursework handed in on time.
2. It’s becoming common to see people wearing crazy snowman jumpers.
3. Whether you’re being brave and cooking, or splashing out on a carvery, everyone’s planning their house Christmas dinner.
4. Your Twitter feed, Instagram and Facebook are full of the same photos of the Christmas market.
5. Leeds city centre is crammed with angry Christmas shoppers.
6. Woolie hats are becoming mainstream.
7. The final dredges of your student loan have been spent on Christmas presents.
8. Shit decorations are appearing around Leeds.
9. You have to consider finally giving in and putting the heating on to get you through the final push
10. Campus is getting emptier by the day.
‘Students are angry. Staff are angry. And much to senior management’s surprise, we stand together in solidarity’
Wetherspoons is processing the refunds ‘as quickly as they can’
A loss for Hapoel Hyde Park was still a big win in their appeal to provide aid to Ukraine
Look, I’m sorry for the dad joke but I couldn’t stop myself
We’re recruiting for Editor in Chief, News Editor, Features Editor and Social Media Editor
15 Universities from across the UK came together in Leeds last Sunday to compete in the country’s largest Kickboxing event
A blanket is optional, low self-esteem is guaranteed
Another week of protests means students will miss five days of teaching next week
Their landlord doesn’t know they’ve done it
An investigation is ongoing to decide on the punishments for those involved
We’re convinced every student cares more about where to find the best flat white than the degree they pay for
Leeds students will also be able to donate to the appeal at various LUU outlets
I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t slightly embarrassed
So you don’t have to spend every day sat in Hyde Park
After six long weeks, it ends today
Teams were on set at 2am to create the monster Vecna
He called them all boring💀
‘How can they sleep at night?’
I’m suing if none of the Tracy Beakers win x
Being in a coma for 20 years doesn’t come cheap!!
Everyone’s realised uni is more than just the degree
ITV has announced new measures to support cast members before, during and after filming
The man is under investigation and has lost his job after saying being gay is a ‘deformity’
Noah Schnapp was 11 when he was first on the show!
‘I’ve not been completely honest, time to be transparent’
The boxer burst into the flat after the students mocked him from their window
Get ready to go back to the Upside Down
Look, we can’t all be Anna
This is not the land, this is Glendale
Nothing’s what it seems
Lucy Watson or Maeva only please
Accusations were flying