Diva Professor Green allegedly seen on Byres’ Road hours after cancelling gig due to ‘illness’

The gig had only sold 70 tickets

Sneaky Professor Green cancelled his show at QMU last night claiming he was “sick”.

But the rapper was then supposedly spotted at BoBar later in the night looking absolutely fine.

Students took to Twitter claiming that the real reason he cancelled was due to only selling a pathetic 70 tickets.

The end of refreshers was supposed to end on a high last night with Professor Green showcasing his Growing Up in Public tour at the Queen Margaret Union.

But only hours before he was due to go on stage at 11pm, he pulled out claiming illness.

The president of the QMU told ticket holders: “We have been told that the reason that Prof. Green could not perform is that he was taken ill on the journey.”

On Instagram Stephen let his fans know he was hungover as well as all the other issues he’d had to deal with that morning.

Bit of a delayed hangover if it didn’t kick in until after 9pm the following day.

Instagram number one of Pro Green relaying his hectic morning.

And Manderson was even tweeting at 8:59pm, a mere two hours before his show was due to begin, asking fans who wanted to win a free pair of tickets.

This tweet has now been deleted!!!

At around 7pm Pro Green had looked fine as he shared a picture of himself at a service station on Instagram.

Wait, is that the QMU mens bathroom?…

And to make it worse, there are accusations that Stephen actually ended up in BoBar on Byres Road later that evening despite being “sick”.

The disappointing rapper has been in trouble with students before after he slapped a Durham student at a Freshers Week gig last year.

And the Professor should really be stripped of his title if he can’t show up to his class.

He is due to visit Lincoln tonight and there have been no reports of him cancelling this gig any time soon.

If he does play tonight, Glasgow students will be green with envy.