Say ‘yes’ to the final round of voting for Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette 2023

Just say ‘I do’ to one of our sexy ladies!

After two rounds of voting, it’s finally time to vote for your favourite Exeter bachelorette. These lovely ladies won over readers in rounds one and two with their tragic dating stories and shared love for Old Timers. So, meet our final two contenders and vote for your favourite below.

Harriet, second year, politics and sociology (@harriet.cowell)

Harriet won over the voters in round one of the bachelorette competition as a fierce TP bartender and a victim of disastrous dates! She’s back to answer more of your burning questions in a bid for her crown as Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette 2023.

What sets you apart from the average Exeter gal?

Probably the fact that I don’t live in Surrey and I have a *slight* Essex accent that comes out when I’m drunk (emphasis on the slight).

Why do you think you were nominated for Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette?

I think it might have been my actions at rugby varsity in February where I ended the night with alcohol poisoning!

*Cough*, legend.

What would your friends say to persuade people to vote for you?

Hope Smith said: “Harriet is in Timepiece more than she’s at home which shows her commitment to the university, and you can be her plus one entry to TP xx”.

Why do you think you should win Exeter’s bachelorette competition?

I believe I deserve to win the title of Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette because if I have to re-download Tinder next year whilst sat next to my wifed housemates I will genuinely cry (give me your sympathy vote for being the only single girl in my house).

Nicole, second year, radiography (@ddamontee)

Nicole won over the voters in round two with her confident and sassy approach to Exeter life. Her ideal date would be a night stargazing (must be the Pisces in her) and she’s a fiend for Old Timers, let’s see if Nicole’s dare-devil nature can win her the title of Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette!

I’ll respond to any of the nicknames people give me, some of the best from first year have been: Nic, Nikki D, Dikki Nee; take your pick but I’ll probably respond to all of them!

(She’s not like other girls, she’s D Nikki).

Sometimes I read a text and think “what a psychopath”… then I press send!

(If you’re into a “psychopath”, she could be the girl for you).

They said: “Nicole deserves to be someone’s passenger princess for once instead of having to be our driver (for the safety of everyone else on the road). Additionally, the hottest thing a man can be is a little afraid of Nicole and Nicole needs to find a man with the same attitude as her.”

Because I’m living in a house with eight other girls who ALL have boyfriends, it’s getting lonely back here and they keep shoving their happiness in my face!

Have your say below and let us know who you want to be crowned Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette 2023!