It’s time to meet the next round of Exeter’s most eligible bachelorettes

Round two, the girls are here to slay!

You’ve met four of our lovely bachelorettes, now it’s time to meet five more! These ladies have kindly been nominated by their friends who’ve got only great things to say about these sexy singles! Take a look at some of Exeter’s finest women and have your say below.

Flo, Second year, Politics (@florence.new)

What is your best pick-up line?

I don’t have a go-to pick-up line per-say, but according to my friends I have a ‘five-step plan’ I use in clubs, which is something better demonstrated than described 😉

Three words to describe yourself?

Chaotic, outgoing and loyal.

Where can you be found around Exeter?

If I’m on campus, you’ll most likely find me in Devonshire House, specifically in the Xpression FM radio studio. Otherwise, I’ll be found in the library, taking out more books I probably won’t read!

What is your ideal date?

Any date that doesn’t require me to sit in silence! Coffee and a walk is very typical (and it works!) I’m also down for activity-based dates like pottery painting or Go Ape!

Imogen, Third year, Art history and Visual culture (@imogenlevin)

What is your ideal date?

An ideal date for me would be a simple dinner and drinks. I love going to Rockfish or The Ivy when I’m in Exeter!

Where can you be found around Exeter?

I typically spend my free time either at sunset hill or wandering around Fore Street during the day. At night, I’m typically found at TP on Tuesdays and Fridays or at a Cavern Saturday!

Three words to describe yourself?

Funny, artistic and outgoing.

What is your best pick-up line?

Not a pick-up line, but when I’m out I’ll tell people I’ve never had a tequila shot 😉

Milly, Second year, Art History and Communications (@milly.e.w)

What is your ideal first date?

I’d be happy anywhere where I can get an Aperol Spritz!

Three words to describe yourself?

Fun, stubborn and chatty 🙂

Where can you be found around Exeter?

I am a fiend for a TP Tuesday. Despite my lack of Spanish speaking skills, I’ll always be up for a salsa to some Bad Bunny or JLo, with a red Venom in hand of course!

What is your best pick-up line?

Are you an Exeter club? Cause I’ll make time for a piece of you! xoxo

Nicole, Second year, Radiography (@ddamontee)

What is your ideal first date?

A game of tennis at sunset followed by champagne and stargazing!

Where can you be found around Exeter?

Timepiece – you’ll find me at Old Timers chatting to my hot barmaid of a bestie 😉

Three words to describe yourself?

Pisces, delusional and dare-devilish.

What is your best pick-up line?

I’m not a vape but I’ll give you a niccy rush 😉

Lee Ann, Third-year, Law (@itzleeann)

What is your ideal first date?

Going to a waterpark

Where can you be found around Exeter?

Timepiece!

Three words to describe yourself?

Unhinged, confident, talkative.

What is your best pick-up line?

Do you want to see my CoC (Clash of Clans)?

Now’s your chance to have your say!! Vote down below for your favourite bachelorette, so one of these lovely ladies can put ‘Exeter’s most eligible bachelorette’ in their Tinder bios!