The Tab Durham X GCCFS Charity Xmas Party

Join us for a night of Y2K bangers, gossip and charitable causes

Do you love fashion? Do you love gossip? Do you love charity? Of course you do, and boy do we have the event for you.

We are hosting a charity Xmas club night in collaboration with Grey College Charity Fashion Show at Fab’s on Tuesday 7th December, with all of the money raised going to their chosen charity, Acorns Project.

You can expect Y2K bangers from our DJ, the unparalleled party vibes you know from us, and a live link to post all your best gossip throughout the night. You’ll be amongst Durham’s fittest and most diverse group of models, and raising money for an amazing cause – why wouldn’t you be there?

And why have we chosen to collaborate with GCCFS? We believe in GCCFS’s vision of presenting a team that is diverse and representative of a range of body types, ethnicities, backgrounds and genders. Fundraising is at the very forefront of their ethos – and it’s easy to see why they’re so passionate about their chosen charity.

Acorns Project is a local charity that supports families in Tyneside and Northumberland that have been affected by domestic abuse. They offer a wide and holistic range of support, placing the family at the centre of the decision-making, and their services are free to access. During lockdown, cases of domestic abuse rose dramatically, so it’s vital charities like Acorns are supported in any way possible. We think a very accessible way of doing this would be buying tickets to Fab’s for Tuesday.

So, what are you waiting for? Get your tickets to the most charitable and festive club night in Durham here.