Cards Against Cambridge

A party game for horrible Cantabs

Ah, Cards Against Humanity. The most beloved of drunken past times that speaks to the most fucked up and sadistic parts of our Cambridge psyches.

Exam term has hit you with a vengeance, and you’ve devolved into even more dystopian, twisted creature in the wake of endless past papers and emergency supervisions organised by your DOS to ward off that potential 2.2. And let’s be honest, you never really liked any of your fellow Cantabs or anything about the bubble.

It’s finally time to vent some of that hatred. Besides, by May Week, you’ll realise that after months of sobriety you’ll need something extra special to reinvigorate pre-drinks before Cindies. Enter Cards Against Cambridge.

A printable edition can be downloaded here.

The Black Cards

The White Cards

Simply print off our Cards Against Cambridge PDF and add to your regular pack to ensure maximum procrastination from revision.

With contributions from the twisted hacks at The Tab Cambridge, eagle-eyed readers may have seen Cards Against Durham, so props to Durham for having the inspiration. Their Cambridge interviews may have been and gone, but better late than never, right?

We know you can’t wait to get back to predrinks and try these out.