Trinity announce support headline acts

Trinity’s ‘white tie preferrred’ May Ball comittee announced two of their support headline acts today.

| UPDATED Cambridge Chloe Howl justin timberlake May Ball Saint Raymond Trinity Trinity headliners

Ticket holders will be thrilled to hear that supporting the Trinity headliners will be the two rising stars, Saint Raymond and Chlöe Howl. For their whole host of auditory delights, check out our May Ball Blog.

Saint Raymond is quickly becoming one of the hottest tips for 2014. Hailing from sunny Nottingham, his single “Young Blood” was Zane Lowe’s “Hottest Record in the World” on Radio One, and he secured the sole support act for Haim’s sold-out UK and European Tour. Even if you didn’t recognise the name immediately, you will almost certainly  have heard this:

Chlöe Howl’s electro beats have drawn comparisons with the likes of Icona Pop, Lily Allen and Katy B. She is sure to be a crowd pleaser with her cheeky smile and frank lyrics. After being nominated for BBC Sound of 2014 and shortlisted for the 2014 BRIT Awards: Critics’ Choice Award, this summer will see her debut at Glastonbury. Have a listen to her pithy and hugely popular single ‘Rumour’:

With these two outstanding acts supporting, who could Trinity possibly have nabbed as their headliner? It’s sure to blow your mind even if it’s not JT. More to come very soon…