Lottie Lion from The Apprentice is studying Law at Bristol Uni

You may enter The Triangle, Jason Donervan will see you now

Lottie Lion will join Bristol Uni next week as a first-year student studying Law.

The 22-year-old who appeared on the last series of The Apprentice in 2019 is swapping Lord Sugar’s boardroom for three years at Bristol in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Law.

Announcing the news to her Instagram followers, Lottie said going to Bristol Uni is a “huge change in direction” for her but a “goal I am really proud to achieve”.

Lottie was one of the breakout stars of Series 15 of The Apprentice when aged just 19, she reached the final-five of the show.

Lottie pictured far left appeared on the most recent series of The Apprentice. Via: BBC

Despite being involved in a number of controversies whilst on the show, leading to The Sun calling her “the most controversial candidate since Katie Hopkins”, it appears Lottie wants to keep her head down at uni.

Replying to one of her followers, she described “library friends” as being more important than “clubbing friends”. She also responded to comments advising her where to buy cheap textbooks and advice on how to balance the high workload and stress.

The star, originally from Taunton in Somerset moved to Bristol last year. Unfortunately for any freshers hoping to have her as a flatmate, she recently bought a house in the city and won’t be staying in university halls of residences.

Featured Image: Instagram:@lottie.lion & BBC