Image may contain: Coat, Overcoat, Face, Man, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Here’s how you can drink gin with Eastenders’ Ian Beale in Bristol

Because why the hell not

It’s a dream come true for die-hard Eastenders fans. This April you will have the chance to sit down for a G&T with Eastenders’ Ian Beale actor, Adam Woodyatt, right here in Bristol.

Recently the actor has stepped out from the Queen Vic in pursuit of the creation of his own brand of gin, ‘NEAT’, and will be hosting a boozy afternoon tea at Bristol’s Cadbury House on 13th April 2019 for a one-off visit.

Woodyatt, the soap’s longest serving actor, will be exhibiting his finesse, making "the perfect G&T" and showing off his skills in mixology, creating other gin-based cocktails.

Adam has said: “Our story is quite a simple one. We just wanted to make gin.

“It’s great that we can now share our journey with other gin enthusiasts and I’m looking forward to visiting Cadbury House and meeting lots of guests to chat and talk about our experience.

“Luckily today things are a little calmer. However, gin has certainly had something of a renaissance, now views as the bedrock for a huge range of cocktails and of course the classic G&T.”

Mehmet Kandemir, general manager at Cadbury House, has noted there is a “limited number of spaces” so is urging for Eastenders and gin lovers alike to snap up tickets soon.

The NEAT Gin Afternoon Tea with Adam Woodyatt will be on 13th April at 2pm at a cost of £21.95 for tickets.