Blue Mountain is going to be kept open past February

This is not a drill

Hide Images

The owners of Blue Mountain have taken to social media to bless us all with the news that the club will be open past February.

The news came after a meeting with the new owners, meaning that organizers are currently planning club events for the upcoming months.

This comes after the club's numerous closing parties such as ‘Valentines Disco Closing Party’ and the ‘LAST EVER FREE RAVE’.

Although these night were not the last, the club will now be able to go out with the sweaty, glitter-filled bang it deserves.

A post on the club's page said: "The Blue Mountain are ecstatic to announce that after a meeting with the new owners a few weeks ago that today they have agreed to allow us to continue past February as a club.

"First of all we would like to thank them for this. Please bear with us while we programme new events for the end of Feb and for-coming months as this has not been planned for.

"We hope you are all as happy as we are that we can continue to be part of the Bristol club scene for a bit longer. See you on the dance floor."

Cover Image: Google Maps