Image may contain: Poster, Collage, Person, People, Human

Presenting the most eligible bachelor and bachelorette in Bristol in 2018….

The wait is finally over

After dozens of entries and hundreds of votes, the search for the most eligible and bachelorette in Bristol is finally over.

It has been an exhaustive contest. Having originally started out with 12 in two heats for both boys and girls, we went down to a final two in each category with self-proclaimed "Tory Scum" Harry Eastley-Jones and Jason Donervan lover Jasmine Walters winning the silver medal in each respective category.

However we can today announce that the winners of each category are 22 year old Engineer Liv Daniel and 22 year old Medic Johnny Hall!

Image may contain: Collage, Paper, Flyer, Brochure, Poster, Person, People, Human

The road to victory was long and hard but they conquered it

Liv took the bachelorette crown with a healthy 57.95% of the 566 final rounds cast in her category whilst Johnny grabbed a similar figure, with 55.56% of the 486 votes polled in his final.

The Tab congratulates both of our beautiful winners and hopes they enjoy the ever lasting fame and eternal glory that comes with such a prestigious title worthy of BNOC status.

As a secondary prize to the fame, both winners will also be getting a VIP table with a bottle of bubbly at Lola Los at either Coco Beach, Clique or Rum Club.

Thanks to all those who entered and if you didn't win this time- don't worry, there's always next year.