Train Wanker

Police are after a man who was pleasuring himself on a Redditch-New Street train

Police were yesterday hunting a randy passenger who PLEASURED HIMSELF in front of other travellers on a crowded train.

The man was spotted performing a sex act on the late afternoon Redditch- New Street service as it headed into New Street station.

A shocked fellow passenger informed police after he sat opposite the suspect and saw him brazenly carrying out the “prolonged indecent act”.

British Transport Police released CCTV images yesterday which show a balding man walking along a station platform around the time of the attack.

The man, in his mid-20s to early-30s, about 6ft and of stocky build can be seen sporting black glasses, wearing a black zip-up hooded top and carrying a dark-coloured rucksack.

Officers yesterday appealed for witnesses to the Sunday October 27 incident on the 16.27 London Midland service to Birmingham New Street service.

Lead investigator PC Ali Jama said: “A passenger on board the train sat opposite a man who he noticed was performing a prolonged indecent act on himself.”

“The offender’s actions were completely unacceptable and I am now calling on anyone with information about the incident to come forward.

“I have conducted a number of enquiries to date and have isolated a CCTV image of a man I believe will have key information in relation to this incident.”

PC Jama urged witnesses to contact police quoting incident reference WWA/B6 of 03/12/13.