Aberystwyth: A beautiful town with some amazing views

Here are some heart warming pics to prove it

aberystwyth aberystwyth university castle constitution hill old college aberystwyth sheep views

You might have chosen your university based on the vibrant nightlife, and you’re pretty much sorted in Aber with over 50 pubs and a club that actually sits on a pier.

But Aberystwyth also has something which city universities lack – a rural beauty only found in the middle of nowhere.

Every student, local and frequent tourist has their favourite spot, and here are some of them – but don’t just stare at the pictures. Why not go visit these places and take in their spectacular views with your own eyes?

Constitution Hill – a popular hill, for many, it acts as a rite of passage

Unfortunately there was no pot of gold when I got to the top

And here is the view of the town which makes the climb all worth it

On the other side of town is Pen Dinas hill, the Wellington Monument stands on its peak

It’s a steep climb, but it offers an incredible view of the surrounding landscape

Situated in the PJM Forest, The Lookout is another place where you can look out onto Aber. It’s very quiet and peaceful, so it is the perfect spot to go when you just want to get away from it all

Although it’s not quite a sandy Caribbean beach, Aber’s coastline still has charm in the gloomy British climate

The Old College – nicknamed ‘The Hogwarts Building’

A structure even older than the Old College is the castle ruins

Next to the castle is a war memorial that overlooks the promenade

Aber is also surrounded by farmland, so if you love animals you should take a stroll out into the country