celebrities raya dating app

All the celebrities who could slide into your DMs on the dating app Raya

Pretty much every white boy of the month has a profile

For the uninitiated, Raya is the dating app where actual celebrities are most likely to swipe right for you. It’s really difficult to get on it. Other users have to refer you. Your job has to sound impressive enough for you to be allowed to interact with the stars. The cheapest membership costs £5.99. And let’s be real – you won’t be allowed on unless the admins think you’re fit.

Here are all the celebrities which people claim to have spotted lurking on the dating app Raya.

Actors

Yes, you could really run into Paul Mescal on Raya. His profile is made up of artsy pics of him taking mirror selfies with proper cameras? Each to their own, I guess.

@squiderss

Raya pls dont let me down

♬ original sound – Pete

Andrew Garfield was spotted back on Raya in September 2024, following his split from the “professional witch”. I’m really manifesting he gets with Amelia Dimoldenberg, though?

Tom Felton and Ben Barnes have apparently popped up on people’s apps.

ben barnes shadow and bone dating app raya celebrities

Ben Barns looking all evil and villainous in Shadow and Bone
(Image via Netflix)

In June, Chace Crawford (who played Nate in Gossip Girl and The Deep in The Boys) revealed on the Call Her Daddy podcast that he signed up to Raya.

One Reddit user claims to have seen Ben Hardy, Drew Starkey from Outer Banks and Tom Blyth, who starred as a young President Snow in The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes. Jealous.

A totally randomly selected picture of Tom Blyth in The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes(Image via Prime Video)

A totally randomly selected picture of Tom Blyth in The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes
(Image via Prime Video)

Emma Hernan from Selling Sunset claimed on the show back in 2022 that Ben Affleck made a pass at her on Raya.

Athletes

Loads of Raya users are professional sports players who think they’re very important but nobody has really heard of. A few famous athletes have been seen on the app, though.

Reddit users claim to have seen the Formula One drivers Lewis Hamilton and Lando Norris on there.

Singers

One TikTok user was deeply disappointed that Hozier didn’t match with her on Raya earlier this year. I would never emotionally recover.

@yesldn

Crying in @Hozier not matching with me on Raya 😭 Never saw my orher Irish king #paulmescal who is the reason I downloaded the bloody thing in the first place. RIP my membership #raya #dating #datingapps #love #hozier #ireland #fyp #fypシ

♬ original sound – averysadmochee – averysadmochee

Pretty much every other person on TikTok is claiming to have matched with Lewis Capaldi on Raya. I one hundred per cent believe it.

Olivia Rodrigo told GQ in 2021 that she used to be on Raya. But it looks like she’s happy with Louis Partridge, and will no longer needing Raya’s services. Oh well. All the more celebs for the rest of us.

Dr Alex from Love Island

dr alex love island celebrities on dating app raya

That guy
(Image via ITV)

If you do fancy Dr Alex from Love Island 2018, then you’re in luck! He’s been seen on Raya. I have no idea what to describe him as, so I gave him a category of his own.

Feature image credit: Paul Mescal in All Of Us Strangers via Disney+, Andrew Garfield in We Live in Time via YouTube, Tom Blythe in The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes via Prime Video.