Kieran Kristina MAFS UK editing error

Huge MAFS UK editing error proves Kieran and Kristina’s dinner conversation was all staged

I actually can’t believe they messed this up so badly

I won’t lie, from being absolutely entranced by that mysterious blue liquid that Kieran and Kristina were drinking during last night’s MAFS UK 2024 episode, I almost completely missed this major editing error.

It’s an absolutely massive editing error and I swear every single year whenever one of the MAFS UK cast members eats or drinks something this always happens. Either way, if you ever needed any proof that MAFS is very staged and conversations are randomly edited together to create the narrative the producers want to produce then here’s your proof.

Via Channel 4

During the MAFS UK 2024 episode, Kieran and Kristina welcomed his mum and her sister into their flat and made them a very delicious looking meal complete with garlic bread, and here’s where the editing error comes into play.

When they first sit down and start eating, their bowls and the plate of garlic bread are obviously full but then five seconds they’re suddenly licked clean. The camera cuts again and suddenly the garlic bread has magically reappeared and the bowls are full again.

Via Channel 4

Everyone’s gone from not eating with completely empty bowls to one second later having forks back in their mouths. Obviously, the conversation has been cut so things they said at the end of the meal have been inserted into the start of the conversation.

Via Channel 4

Still, what I wouldn’t give to have a magical plate of garlic bread that never ran out – now that really is the dream.

For all the latest MAFS UK 2024 cast member news, scandals, gossip and updates – like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook