P Diddy parties celebrities

Everything celebrities have said about what happened at P Diddy’s shocking parties

‘I’ve got a lot I can’t tell’

P Diddy is currently facing various serious charges, including those related to events that happened at some of his insane parties, attended by huge celebrities over the years. None of the celebrities mentioned in this article are known to have attended one of his “freak off” parties. But everything is nonetheless very shrouded in secrecy.

Khloe Kardashian described everyone as being “butt naked” at a party, whilst Ashton Kutcher revealed that he had “a lot I can’t tell” when asked about attending one of the parties. So, let’s find out everything that celebrities have said about P Diddy and his wild parties over the years.

Ashton Kutcher

Via YouTube

During a 2019 interview on Hot Ones, Ashton was asked about what exactly would happen at Diddy’s get-togethers. He remained very coy on the subject, saying: “I’ve got a lot I can’t tell. Can’t tell that one either. … I’m actually cycling through them. Diddy party stories, man, that was some weird memory lane thing.”

He explained his relationship with Diddy as “really bizarre” and elaborated on how they met, explaining: “It started over Punk’d because he was like, ‘Yo, you can’t punk me!’ I was like, ‘I don’t know what to tell you, everybody is on the table.’ That started our conversation. We became fast friends and we used to just hang out, watch football together.”

Usher

Usher actually lived with Diddy for a year when he was a teenager and explained what his lifestyle was like in 2016 on The Howard Stern Show. He revealed: “I went there to see the lifestyle, and I saw it, but I don’t know if I could indulge and understand what I was even looking at. It was pretty wild, it was crazy.”

50 Cent

Via YouTube

In a recent interview with the Hollywood Reporter, fellow rapper 50 Cent discussed the “uncomfortable energy” around Diddy’s parties.

He admitted: “I’ve been very vocal about not going to Puffy parties and doing sh*t like that. I’ve been staying out of that sh*t for years. It’s just an uncomfortable energy connected to it.”

He added: “Diddy asked to take me shopping. I thought that was the weirdest sh*t in the world because that might be something that a man says to a woman. And I’m just like, ‘Naw, I’m not f*cking with this weird energy or weird sh*t,’ coming off the way he was just moving. From that, I wasn’t comfortable around him.”

Leonardo DiCaprio

Whilst Leonardo DiCaprio attended some of Diddy’s parties in the early 2000s, a source close to him has elaborated that he never attended a “freak off.”

The insider revealed told Daily Mail: “Leonardo DiCaprio has absolutely nothing to do with any of this. He attended a few of his parties back in the early 2000s — but literally everyone did. They were not freak offs. They were big house parties. Leo was at the start of his career at the time and has moved way past his partying.”

Khloe Kardashian

Via YouTube

Celebrity Khloe Kardashian also spilled some details about P Diddy and what went down at one of his parties in a 2014 episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

Khloe was talking to Kourtney about a party she’d been to the night before. She described: “I got on a plane at 5.30am. Well, this party…I think half the people there were butt naked. You would have loved it.”

For more like this plus all the latest news, drops, quizzes and memes, like The Tab on Facebook

• Inside the complex relationship between Justin Bieber and his former mentor P Diddy

• P Diddy mistook Selena Gomez for a ‘valet lady’ in bizarre resurfaced interview

• P Diddy has been accused of hosting ‘freak off’ parties, but what exactly are they?

Featured images via YouTube.