Despite describing himself as homeless, it turns out Benaiah from Love Is Blind is minted

He went to a £42k per year boarding school, just saying…

Right, so despite Benaiah from Love Is Blind UK literally describing himself as being homeless, it turns out he’s actually secretly minted and mega rich. And not just minted, I’m talking about trust fund levels of rich here. I mean the man literally went to a £42k per year boarding school and currently lives off his “investments”…

When asked about his lifestyle during a Q&A on Instagram, he revealed: “I’ve been house sitting now for a few years and for me it kind of makes sense financially. I get to live in these beautiful properties for free. Instead of spending £1,500 plus in rent, I can still go off for work in the area, or I can work from home. And I get to spend some time with some wonderful pets, mainly dogs, I’m a huge dog fan.

“The money I save every month goes on investments, savings, funds my travels and until I’m in a position where I know where I want to live full time and buy a property, house sitting for me is kind of a no-brainer.”

Okay, but what other signs are there that Benaiah from Love Is Blind is secretly a rich kid and living his absolute best life?

He went to a £42k per year boarding school

Through his LinkedIn, it turns out Benaiah actually went to a very boujee boarding school called Stonyhurst College, one of the UK’s leading co-educational Catholic schools.

The school itself is a gorgeous Grade I listed building that has over 1,000-acres of estate and includes facilities such as a gym, observatory, two theatres, a shooting range, polo and horse riding, nine holf golf course, two indoor grand slam tennis courts, plus their own museum. Just the essentials really.

As for the price of attending Stonyhurst College, it costs £42,450 per year or £14,180 per term. And if you needed any more confirmation it’s a boujee school it even has its own on-site merchandise shop. Including such items as personalised Calloway golf balls for £36, and they even have their own Monopoly board set.

Runs a very successful luxury drone filming business

Benaiah is the founder of Prime Access Creations, a drone filming business he started in 2022. Prior to starting his business he also worked as a drone operator for various Diocese’s around the country, which makes sense considering his Catholic background.

Their website describes the company as: “Whether you’re looking to capture breathtaking aerial imagery, survey challenging terrain, inspect hard-to-reach infrastructure, or bring a cinematic touch to your next project, we have you covered.”

Given the amount of travelling he does, it’s safe to say both he and Nicole are well and truly travelling across the globe in serious style.

The first season of Love Is Blind UK is available on Netflix now – For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes about Benaiah being secretly rich like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.