House Dragon relationship cast season two

Who’s single versus in a relationship from the iconic House of the Dragon season two cast

How is Olivia Cooke single?!

Season two of House of the Dragon has finally released, and with it a whole lot of relationship drama between characters, but what about the cast? Almost all of the cast are living their best single life, but they have all had some pretty iconic relationship dating history.

From fellow famous actors to secretive flings, let’s find out who is single versus in a relationship from the House of the Dragon season two cast.

Matt Smith

Via HBO

Status: Single

Cast member Matt Smith plays the role of Daemon in House of the Dragon season two, but despite his lothario reputation on the show, in real life he’s actually not currently in a relationship. He has been recently linked to fellow Game of Thrones star Emila Clarke and before that dated actress Lily James for over five years. For now it looks like he’s enjoying the bachelor lifestyle.

Emma D’Arcy

Via HBO

Status: Relationship?

Emma D’Arcy has had less than stellar relationships as Rhaenyra on House of the Dragon, but in real life they’re a lot more discreet about their relationships. Emma D’Arcy revealed in 2022 that they were in a relationship, with fans believing they’re still with director Thomas May Bailey – although neither have ever confirmed the relationship.

Olivia Cooke

Via HBO

Status: Single

Olivia Cooke is somehow single, although she has dated some truly iconic Hollywood legends. One of these stars is none other than Tom Hardy, who she was seen holding hands with in London. However, just five months after news of their relationship was released the two decided to call it quits.

Eve Best

Via HBO

Status: Single

Yet another stunning House of the Dragon season two cast member girlie who is happily single and not in a relationship. Eve Best plays Princess Rhaenys Targaryen, and last relationship she was known to be in was with British actor Tom Bateman in 2012.

Fabien Frankel

Via HBO

Status: Single

Despite Ser Criston Cole getting with both Rhaenyra and Alicent during House of the Dragon, actor Fabien Frankel has a less open relationship history in real life. In fact, Fabien has been linked to nobody, and so far the strongest relationship he has seems to be a bromance with co-star Matt Smith.

Rhys Ifans

Via HBO

Status: Single

Rhys Ifans has also had a string of relationships, although he is currently thought to be single. From 2007 to 2008 he dated actress Sienna Miller and the two were even engaged, however Sienna soon broke it off. Following that relationship he dated Welsh actress Anna Friel for four years, and whilst the two ended up splitting they remain good friends.

Tom Glynn-Carney

Via HBO

Status: Unknown

Tom keeps his personal life extremely private so not much is known about the House of the Dragon cast member’s previous or current relationship status.

Harry Collett

Via HBO

Status: Single

For all you Prince Jacaerys lovers out there, you’re in luck because it seems Harry Collett is single!

For all the latest TV news, drops, quizzes, memes and more like this House of the Dragon season two cast relationship statuses, like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Related articles recommended by this writer:

A definitive ranking of House of the Dragon characters, from power hungry to downright evil

• This hidden mural in House of the Dragon actually foreshadows a tragic future storyline

• The huge age differences of the House of the Dragon cast compared to their characters

Featured images via HBO.