I Kissed a Girl cast Instagram

A rundown of the vibey Instagrams of the I Kissed a Girl cast

Need to be mates with them all

The all female second series of last year’s amazing gay dating show I Kissed a Boy is just as much of a joy, if not more so – all of the gals on I Kissed a Girl are a breath of fresh air to reality TV. Honestly, there’s no one on this cast you wouldn’t want a glass of wine with and after the slog of the Love Islands and MAFS casts being full of beef and toxic behaviour, it’s wonderful. Here’s a rundown of all the Instagram accounts of the I Kissed a Girl cast so you can follow them and get your fix of queer excellence whilst you wait for the next episodes.

Cara

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Cara Kinney (@carakinney98)

If you loved Cara’s fits on I Kissed a Girl you’re in luck cause she slays just as hard on Insta.

Demi

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Demi šŸ¤Ž (@demikode)

She might have been the first to leave the Masseria, but she’ll forever be in our hearts. Honestly, every pic is a massive vibe.

Abbie

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Abbie (@_abbiecole)

The Brighton blonde diva has the best hair I’ve ever seen like it looks SO healthy. Her Insta is filled with trips out and stunning mirror pics.

Amy

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Amy (@amy_spalding)

Do you know how much of an icon you have to be to be strutting around the Masseria pool with black leather boots on? This queen gives icon at every turn and her Instagram is essential.

Fiorenza

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @fiorenzacocozza

Everyone in the Masseria has a crush on Fiorenza in some way shape or form. Even I have a crush on Fiorenza. Her power is unmatched.

Georgia

FOOTBALL CRAYZEH FOOTBALL MAD! Love Georgia’s vibes and her Instagram is really cute, loads of footie pics of her in the zone and the odd one of her recruiting stray cats.

Meg

The fire breathing legend of the Masseria has a pretty hardcore Instagram showing off how fire she is even when she’s not pulling off her impressive party trick. Slayed.

Naee

Naee’s Instagram handle declares she’s laid back, and if this isn’t the most chilled Instagram you’ve ever seen I’ll be gobsmacked.

Priya

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Priya (@pri.soha)

Priya actually has very few pictures on her Instagram compared to the rest of the I Kissed a Girl cast, but the ones she does have… wow. Her white look from the IKAG premiere is next level gorgeous.

Lisha

Welsh queen Lisha’s hair has grown longer since the show and the curls are absolutely stunning.

Eva

So there’s this Irish legend… Love Eva and her Instagram is proper good vibes all round.

Beth

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Beth Samara (@bethsamara)

Beth deserved better for REAL – her Instagram is loads of slay pics and vibey festivals and holidays.

Thea

Nah guys you don’t understand how much of a main pop girly I think Thea is. We need the album. A fashion icon – she just looks like a superstar and her Insta is glowing.

Lailah

Lailah’s Instagram is just perfect cool and chill energy – just how she came across in the masseria, to be honest. She always kills it.

Hannah

Hannah is just suchhhh a cool gal, her Instagram is a total vibe and she’s always killing it.

Em

Em has a private Instagram.

For all the latest reality TV news and gossip like this rundown of the Instagram accounts of the I Kissed a Girl cast and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.Ā Ā