Holidays and moving in together: Inside Tom and Molly’s adorable post Love Island life

They’re actually too wholesome

Since winning Love Island All Stars three months ago Tom and Molly have been having a very wholesome life together. From going on holiday together to even moving in with each other, here’s everything they’ve been up to since leaving the villa.

Moving in together

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by M O L L Y S M I T H (@mollysmith19)

Despite having been out of the Love Island: All Stars villa for just over three months Tom and Molly have already moved in together.

Molly revealed to OK! Magazine: “Me and Tom are so good, we’ve just been to Dubai which was amazing, we just had the best time together. Tom is basically moving into mine at the moment. He was planning on moving back up north from London anyway, so he’s now in the process of moving all of his stuff in and yeah we’re basically living together.”

Meeting each other’s families

View this post on Instagram

Tom and Molly have also met each other’s families, and have been given the seal of approval! Molly explained: “Everyone gets on so well, his family are just amazing. I’ve hit the jackpot with him, everything is so good.”

Going to Dubai together

View this post on Instagram

Tom and Molly recently went on their first holiday to Dubai together and used their Love Island: All Stars prize money to help fund the boujee trip. They went for Molly’s birthday with both her and Tom’s family and stayed at the luxury Rixos hotel. It looked absolutely stunning and they both were dressed to the nines.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip about Tom and Molly and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.