Ella Ding MAFS Australia Jayden

Ella Ding dropped some brutal shade towards Jayden from MAFS Australia on Eden’s TikTok

Long live her Eynaud brothers vendetta!

Never one to be missing out on a chance for an iconic petty bit of shade, Ella May Ding has piped up in support of Eden on a new TikTok where she nailed a brutal dig at Eden’s ex Jayden – who just so happens to be the brother of Mitch, Ella’s ex from MAFS Australia. The perfect kind of messy beef we all love for. Ella VS the Eynaud brothers. Wowing.

In case you missed it all, Ella Ding was screwed over by Mitch on MAFS Australia last year and then his brother Jayden came on the show for 2024 – he had a strong marriage with bride Eden and both committed to each other at final vows, but they have since split up. When Eden posted a TikTok about why her and Jayden’s relationship on MAFS fell apart, Ella Ding was right there in the comments to both support her and shade Jayden. Obvs.

@edenharpr

When I made the decision at final vows to be with Jayden, I really did that with longterm intentions. Jayden & I spent many months together after the experiment, during which Cub gained a dad and I gained a second family who I’m truly grateful for. I’m saddened to share that toward the end of the show airing, our relationship came to an unexpected end. The ‘reality’ is, the person I chose didn’t chose me. Whilst I’m disappointed, I will never regret the experiment, the people I met, the lessons I learnt and the growth this process has had on me. Thank you for supporting us and for also wishing for the same fairytale that I had hoped for.

♬ original sound – 🙂

“His last words on the screens… ‘I’m not Mitch 2.0’,” Ella wrote, alongside the melting face emoji. “Thank God for silver linings because you have one coming.” Pure savage. Eden also got some support from other MAFS alum girlies – Domenica Calarco said “You got this girl” and Tahnee commented saying “So much love for you girl.”

Eden and Jayden confirmed officially their relationship was over on April 17th, but rumours had been spinning about a separation long before that. Another messy day in the world of MAFS , of course!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 reunion news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.