MAFS Australia Eden Jayden up to

Everything Eden and Jayden have been up to since their messy run on MAFS Australia

Apparently they broke up FOUR TIMES after filming finished

If you want to talk about rollercoaster couples on MAFS Australia, look no further than Eden and Jayden who spent their Married at First Sight time causing drama and keeping viewers guessing. There’s been a lot that’s come out regarding the two of them and if they’re still together since all the fiascos on MAFS Australia, so here’s all that Eden and Jayden have been up to since the show stopped filming.

Um, well are they even together?

Apparently not. So Dramatic! has quite defiantly reported that everything is all over for the couple, and they’ve been broken up for weeks. Apparently, despite their picture-perfect looking relationship on the show, a cast member has claimed it wasn’t all as good behind closed doors.

“Jayden and Eden are no longer together,” a cast member told So Dramatic! podcast host Megan Pustetto. “They broke up a few weeks ago. He has been such a douche to her since filming ended, but she will not admit it publicly… She’s so heartbroken.”

The source said the couple were “really good again from the start of January until a few weeks ago” when they broke up again. “The last few weeks have been really fucked for Eden,” they said. “He’s apparently been partying with [brother] Mitch heaps, never with Eden, and barely spending any time with her.”

Since filming finished they’ve allegedly been so on and off they split FOUR TIME

Jayden and Eden found themselves at the centre of rumours they were faking their romance for fame, and that they had a “secret pact” to stay together until the show ended, so they could get as much airtime as possible. They of course denied this, and said their relationship on the show was real.

So Dramatic! has reported after the reunion wrapped Jayden and Eden were fighting, and Jayden dumped her over Christmas, which was just a few days after filming had finished. “He would barely speak to her once they left the experiment,” it was said on the So Dramatic! podcast.

Via Jayden on Instagram

“Jayden wanted followers to promote his boxing. He went in with a plan, and fooled us. It was all an act, he would cry on the couch and everyone fell for it. The only person who didn’t buy it was Timothy.”

Yahoo Lifestyle has reported this pattern happened four times. A source claimed: “Jayden and Eden are only keeping their relationship public to build publicity around his kickboxing matches. They’ve already broken up four times since the show finished filming and while Eden still has feelings for Jayden, he isn’t into her.”

What else has Eden been up to?

Since filming, Eden has been vibing really. She posted on Instagram to confirm that her and Jayden have definitely split, but apart from that she’s been giving odes to Lucinda who she absolutely loves and now lives in Queensland. Her hometown and family home is in Adelaide.

What’s Jayden been up to since the split?

Jayden has been doing his usual workout posts, fighting updates and videos of his gorgeous golden retriever. He still lives on the Gold Coast of Australia following his time on MAFS Australia.

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.