Just as you were getting over Dex and Em, these new One Day bloopers have just dropped

Leo Woodall ripping out a wine cork with his teeth? Yes please

Just when you thought you were FINALLY recovering from the emotional trauma of Dex and Em in One Day, Netflix had to go and release the bloopers from the show and ruin you all over again.

The official Netflix account has just released a whole two minutes and 18 seconds of extra Dex and Em content and most of it is just Leo Woodall doing something wrong and shouting “fuck” over and over, something which I am not complaining about!

The bloopers give an insight into filming the show including Ambika and Leo nearly getting shat on by a seagull at the top of Arthur’s Seat, Ambika getting distracted by cats in Greece, Leo ripping out a wine cork with his mouth (I will simply never recover) and Ambika falling over. I cannot express how much I would die to be a part of this show!

But even though the bloopers are hilarious and so vibey, both Leo and Ambika have opened up about how they struggled with certain elements of the show. ā€œI struggled at the beginning of One Day,ā€ Leo admitted to Vogue. ā€œI was struck by how much pressure I felt being a lead. I didnā€™t know if I should behave like the captain of a sports team. And I struggled with not having any kind of moment to myself like you canā€™t tie your own shoelace or spit your own gum out.ā€

Via Netflix/X

Ambika alsoĀ admitted to being ā€œoverwhelmedā€ whilst filming One Day because she wanted to do the characters from the book ā€œjustice.ā€

ā€œWe were both really open when we were struggling when we didnā€™t feel like things were right. I remember just like, maybe I was more vocal about it than him, but I would come out of every scene just being like, ā€˜Oh, Iā€™m a f*cking sh*t actor, I should f*cking quit right now, I hate myself.ā€™ And he [Leo] was always very supportive to me in that, and I hope vice versa. It was good to have someone like that because as an actor you might not always have that.ā€

One Day is available to watch on Netflix now. For more like these One Day bloopers and all the latest Netflix drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.