Inside the businesses owned by MAFS Australia 2024 cast members

From gin to dating events: Inside all the businesses owned by the MAFS Australia 2024 cast

They are all so on brand it hurts

Loads of the MAFS Australia 2024 cast have hugely successful businesses to their name, when they’re not out causing chaos in the dating experiment.

From owning a gin distillery to founding PR companies and nutrition brands, the Married at First Sight gang really have had colourful careers. And to be honest, when you find out what each of the business owners does for a living, you’ll see what I mean when I say each matches their vibes so hard.

Here’s a look inside all the businesses owned by the cast of MAFS Australia 2024.

Timothy – A gin distillery

On MAFS Australia 2024, Timothy is one of many cast members who are loosely defined by their businesses. His job is just said to be “online business owner”, but in reality,  Timothy owns a gin distillery and is also a real estate tycoon, selling fancy houses.

He owns Tiny Bear Distillery, and the brand promises “unique handcrafted spirits.” It’s a local distillery based in Melbourne, and some of its drinks include a spiced gin and a coffee liquor.

Sara – A nutrition and fitness business

Sara works as a nutritionist at the celebrity hotspot ACERO, and also runs her own business, The Fit and Hungry Girls. She previously worked as a stylist coordinator with the styling and design team at Merivale before moving into fitness as a career.

According to her brand’s website, The Fit and Hungry Girls is “here to guide you towards a healthier body and mind. Discover our services such as, one to one personalised coaching, personal training and a selection of eBooks to get you started on your journey. Let’s embark on this journey of discovering the best and most balanced version of you!”

She runs the company with a fellow nutritionist called Hannah Baillie, and they have over 2,000 followers on the Instagram account where they also share advice. According to the website, the girls charge $50 for a consultation and $125 for a personal training session.

Lucinda – A speed dating company

Did you expect anything less from our girl Lucinda? She owns Soulful Speed Dating, an “immersive and fun experience for singles that invites you to DRESS SPESH and meet a myriad of like-minded babes in the best places and spaces around Australia.”

Her dating company is an all-inclusive space, which means people there are pan, hetero and poly. “The only requirements are that you are looking for love, are authentic AF and are 18 +,” Lucinda’s brand states.

Lucinda arranges meet-ups all across different cities in Australia, and has a whole range of testimonials from people who have found love, or just had a great time at one of her events.

Lucinda – A party game brand

Oh yes, Lucinda is a woman of many talents, and also has her own party game! She also owns Party Activators, an exclusive adults-only card game. During the game you get dealt cards with tasks on, such as: “Have a casual chat with a lovely stranger whilst massaging their hands, one at a time. No big deal.” This is so on brand for Lucinda.

Jonathan – Co-founder of a supplement brand

Jono is described as a health business owner on the show, and he is the co-founder of the supplement brand, Buoyavital. The brand offers a range of supplements, the main appearing to be a sleep formula, intended to help you get a better night’s rest. He’ll need that with our fav party gal, Lauren!

The brand says it is completely natural, and backed by science, with the sleep supplements selling for £24.

Lauren – A PR brand

Lauren and Jonathan both have their own businesses, as PR girlie Lauren owns a consultancy company. Lauren is currently working as a marketing consultant at Prendiville Group – where she’s worked for over two years.

According to her LinkedIn, alongside this she runs her own brand, which she is founder and creative director of. She owns LCD Consulting, which she founded in 2017.

Tim – He’s casually an eCommerce millionaire

Tim is described on the show as an “online business owner”, and according to his MAFS Australia 2024 bio, “Tim currently has a handful of online businesses to his name” and in the future “he hopes to build a school in Ethiopia, where his sister was adopted from.”

His LinkedIn states he is currently director of TCFC Brands, which appears to be an eCommerce brand, helping companies make money from ads and improve customer sales and retention on sites. All of his work has made him a multi-millionaire. Casual!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.