Tims MAFS Australia 2024

Um, it turns out MAFS Australia groom Tim is actually a secret multi-millionaire?!

He’s just turned into the most eligible MAFS groom ever

I think we can all agree that MAFS Australia 2024 Tim deserves a bit better at the moment, and if anything he’s one of MAFS’ most eligible grooms as it turns out he’s secretly a multi-millionaire.

Tim talked about his transition to millionaire status on his YouTube channel, where he explained that he went from having $0 to $1,000,000 in just seven months. The MAFS Australia 2024 groom Tim explained that he made his fortune through dropshipping. He said: “Basically what I did is I quit my job in May and then I left for Thailand. I came across a couple of people doing e-commerce and I thought this could be a good idea.”

According to his MAFS Australia 2024 bio, “Tim currently has a handful of online businesses to his name” and in the future “he hopes to build a school in Ethiopia, where his sister was adopted from.” He currently runs his own digital marketing company and according to his LinkedIn, he’s the director of TCFC brands in Australia. He is also head of performance at Gleamin which is a skincare and wellness brand, think of all the free face masks he must get.

The So! Dramatic podcast revealed that their sources close to Tim describe him as “super savvy and switched on” and his friends described him as “down to earth and a lot of fun.” Maybe once Sara finds out how minted he is she might change her tune!

For all the latest MAFS Australia 2024 news and gossip on Tim, like The Holy Church of MAFS on Facebook.