Then and now: The previous Love Is Blind cast who came back for the season six reunion

Gigi’s glow up is one for the history books

As part of the Love Is Blind season six reunion, previous cast members were invited back to ask some of the most awkward questions and deep dive into the recent scandals. For some it’s been years since we first saw their dating journeys, and there was a cute moment where we reminisced on some of their best bits.

Lots of the couples are more loved up that ever, some are expecting children and others were only on the show a few months ago themselves. Here’s what all the previous cast members of Love Is Blind looked like on their original seasons, compared to their season six reunion looks.

Giannina ‘Gigi’ Gibelli

Love Is Blind season six previous cast guests then and now, Giannina 'Gigi' Gibelli

via Netflix

Gigi has completely changed her life since she was on Love Is Blind season one four years ago. She’s loved up with someone new, and the main change to report is that she’s expecting. During the season six reunion she was showing off her new glow, as well as her new brunette hair, replacing her previous blonde signature.

Micah Lussier

Micah Lussier

via Netflix

Micah was on Love Is Blind season four last year, but has already changed her vibe quite a lot. She’s giving full glam, with a perfect tan and slightly darker hair.

Matt and Colleen

Love Is Blind season six previous cast guests then and now, Matt and Colleen

via Netflix

Tell me you’ve embraced the glam life without telling me you’ve embraced the glam life. Back when they got married, Matt and Colleen were just two regular people who found love on a dating show, now they’re looking like full on celebs. Love it for them.

Brennon and Alexa

Brennon and Alexa

via Netflix

Mum and dad! Brennon and Alexa are looking so loved up and glowy since they were on the show in 2022, during season three.

Kwame and Chelsea

Love Is Blind season six previous cast guests then and now, Chelsea and Kwame

via Netflix

Kwame and Chelsea will never not be love’s young dream. They returned to the season six reunion looking suited and booted, and fresh for a TV appearance. A power couple right here.

Brett and Tiffany

Brett and Tiffany

via Netflix

Brett and Tiffany meant business with their Love Is Blind season six looks. They’ve both had major hair transformations since their time on the show, with Brett going much shorter and Tiffany opting for a darker, more sleek look. Also, Tiffany should never be without a red lip. End of.

Izzy Zapata

Love Is Blind season six previous cast guests then and now, Izzy Zapata

via Netflix

Izzy was only on the show last season, and he’s still just a bald man. No change to report!

Love Is Blind is currently available on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.